Friday, January 17, 2014

My Perfect Birthday

Hello Sweets,

So this post is wayyyyyy over due lol, by two and a half months!  But since it's about my birthday I figured better late than never right?  I am going to write yet another short post, but only because I'm having bouts of writers block, so instead of not writing at all I figured 'short and sweet' until I get my groove back ;)

As usual Nathan chose to keep my birthday celebration to himself, he loves surprises lol.  So I was wondering all sorts of things, but what he actually did I didn't even consider.
If I come to Texas for any holiday (that is specific to Nathan and I), you can bet that I won't know much, if anything about it lol.  Of course my birthday was no different, thankfully I am okay with this fact and don't get frustrated.  All Nathan told me was that I could get dressed up, because I don't ever have a reason to do so lol (thank you chiari/fibro!).  We got into his truck and started to drive, and I was still in the dark about where we were going.  Then we made a turn that I recognized and said "I think I know where we are going!".  He let me guess and when I did he told me I was correct :)  What Nathan did was so thoughtful and amazing, he recreated one of our first and very romantic dates.  We went out to P.F. Chang's, and just talked and laughed all night long.  And this time was no different, here's a few shots of our food, drinks, and fun!

My delicious drink, mmm tropical
Salt and Pepper Calamari
Delicious Wonton Soup, Nathan's favorite!
Yummy Seafood Pad Thai, extra spicy lol
 Nathan's Mongolian Beef, yummy!
If you've never been to P.F. Chang's, you should check it out.  The atmosphere, service, and food are amazing.  When the dinner was all said and done, the waitress asked if we wanted dessert.  Now their fried banana's with coconut pineapple ice cream is to die for, but I had a delicious 'The Cheesecake Factory' original cheesecake waiting at home.  She seemed to understand lol, all in all it was a great couple of hours.  Then we came home to watch a movie and cuddle, yes we're cheesy and okay with it lol.
Happy birthday to me!!
Birthday kisses!!



All in all a great way to spend a milestone birthday!  Which birthday you ask?  Well, you never ask a lady that lol!  Until next time....


Stay sweet,


Jennifer xoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment